[Northkeep] Yet another list

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 21 19:13:00 PDT 2001

After several months of discussion, Susan and I suggested at officer's
meeting today setting up an officer's list, sort of a Northkeep "Red Tape"
list.  After some discussion, the other officers agreed that this might be
useful.  Any members of Northkeep or Runedel who want to read the list may
join at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Northkeep-Redtape .  However, at this
time, only officers and their deputies will be able to post to this list.
If you don't want the extra mail traffic, that's ok.  We just didn't want
people to think that secrets were being kept -- it just may be easier to
deal with official business between meetings this way.

Marc/Diarmaid
(marc-carlson at utulsa.edu still works just fine -- my boss is just getting
weird about discussion groups)