[Northkeep] Demo in Tahlequah

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Tue Oct 30 06:36:41 PST 2001

>Susan,
>Add m'lord and I (and the two kiddos) to your list of attendees. If you
>will contact me privately w/ what spots you need filled, I can let you
>know where we can be of most service.

Will do, Amanda.  We had about 40 people represented on the sign up sheet
last night and several who were not there last night had indicated before
that they will be there.  With Fighter Practice on Saturday also being
there, I think we will have a great turn out.  If you wern't there last
night to sign the list, please e-mail me at Susan-the-Curious at swbell.net
with how many are with you, if you are bringing anything of note, if you
will be at the revel afterwards, if so what food you are bringing and if
you are going to the bardic that night at Lenore's.

Hoping her Fabulosity Catrin has a good day, so she can grace us with her
radience.  As Anawyn so aptly stated last night, we all wish to bask in
it.  You are a wondeful embodiment of the Dream Catrin, thank you.

Instead of visions of sugar plums; I am seeing Lucan and Yoshiie, as
animated characters/muppets fighting on a bridge with shlagers, in my head,
it is such a scary place...

Susan the Sleepy
(back to bed to finish the other half of the night's sleep)