[Northkeep] Lucan and Yosh as animated characters (was Demo in Tahlequah)

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 07:21:58 PST 2001

Susan wrote:
> Instead of visions of sugar plums; I am seeing Lucan
> and Yoshiie, as
> animated characters/muppets fighting on a bridge
> with shlagers,

Ummmm.. have you ever seen "Road to El Durado"
(spelling probly wrong)???????  I'm just wondering who
was working on that project who knows those 2
guys!!!!! For those who don't know-- it's an animated
film about these 2 rapier-fighting con-artists who
wind up in South America during the age of
Conquest.... Very very funny!!

Zahava

=====
Reality is merely and illusion, albeit a persistent one.
                                -----A. Einstein
I'm trying to tell you something about my life
Maybe give me insight between black and white
The best thing you've ever done for me
Is to help me take my life less seriously, it's only life after all.  ---Indigo Girls "Closer to Fine"