[Northkeep] Baronial polling

marc-carlson at utulsa.edu marc-carlson at utulsa.edu
Fri Sep 7 15:01:48 PDT 2001

Quoting Derek Wilson <dwilson at dollarcar.com>:
> I assumed nothing else I just wanted to stress that in previous
> e-mails that the preferred spot of HM was the site or near the site
> which TU is not. And that as inconvenient as it might be for us we
> should accommodate what HM wishes.

If you are correct, and it is her wish that it will take place at Cimarron, maybe she could be more explicit -- because obviously some of us aren't getting it.

And Your Majesty, I apologize for speaking as though you weren't here, reading this.  It's rude of me, but I couldn't think of any other way to respond to Lord Diethelm.

Marc/Diarmaid