[Northkeep] Guantlets for everyone

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Sun Sep 16 20:03:12 PDT 2001

I have put in a bulk order to Sir Andrew Ward of Guantlets.com
(http://www.gauntlets.com) .  Since obtaining gauntlets for new fighters can
be a difficult thing I wanted to inform other groups in the north about the
order.  I currently have 10 pairs ordered, with 8 slots filled.  The
expected start of manufacture would be October 10th, with him completing an
pair of gauntlets per day till the order is filled.  I expect that I will be
able to increase the order (or place a second order of 10) with minimum
difficulty.  Sir Andrews prices are truly wonderful, and the gauntlets are
excellent UBF ( ugly but functional gauntlets).

Prices are...
16ga Mild Steel    $60
18ga Stainless    $75
16ga Stainless    $90
.040 Titanium    $150
.050 Titanium    $200
.063 Titanium    $250

Pictures can be found on his web page
(http://www.gauntlets.com/silvershop/index.phtml?chooser=1&shopper=100069574
3)

Shipping and handling is $10, but if someone orders 10 or more pairs, there
is %20 discount.  The upswing of that is that the 16 ga mild Steel are $60 +
$10 = $70 - (20% discount) = $56.

Thats cheap.  REALLY cheap.  So if you are interested, give me an e-mail and
I'll add your name to the list.  I need money for the first order by the
first week in October, and money for the second order (tentatively) by the
first week in November.

Centurion Jean Paul de Sens
Mooneschadowe