[Northkeep] Baronial polling

Derek Wilson dwilson at dollarcar.com
Fri Sep 7 13:55:16 PDT 2001

I believe folks that OUR QUEEN Larrissa is asking that WE change our plans.
While the polling of the Populace is important to US it cannot be more
important than the problems she is facing when it is her home that was
nearly lost. Under these Circumstances we should oblige (IMNSHO), the fact
that she is coming as close a Wiesenfuer sp? is most gracious.... I fail to
understand why this is such a problem, our voices will be heard either in
letters or in person at Cimmaron and that is what counts in the end.

If this is the wish of the Crown then that should be all there is to say.

Diethelm Waltorfer
Deputy Archery Marshall Northkeep