[Northkeep] Joke/Losing the load

Geni Gorham geni_rn at swbell.net
Fri Aug 16 18:24:29 PDT 2002

It's not the kitten, or kids, or yard work, or joke.  It's that this is a public forum, for us to reach
out to each other.  A joke seems to be Lady Dandi way of doing that.  Most e-mail tell us who the post is
from, if we know it's a joke delete it without opening it.
There are a lot of e-mail I do that to.
I read your post and then any subsequent post with that heading  I deleted, not because I was upset, just
that I wasn't interested.  (Not a cat person)
As for being told by the Baron to not do this.  I'm sorry but that isn't good enough for me.
Anyone has the right to post what they want to share with this group.
All I'm trying to say is I'm don't complain when there is something on the list I do not like, so what
gives you the right to.  As I said delete without reading.
As far as I'm concerned we are all equal when it comes to this list.
Jessamy

Something I feel strongly about, freedom of expression