[Northkeep] Calendars

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 20 13:09:50 PST 2002

Ok, I have a vaugely cranky sounding comment and question.

I'm trying to update the Northkeep online calendar for the next quarter
(since no one else seems to want to do it), and really -- as frustrating as
the Ansteorran online calendar can be they at least make an effort to keep
it up to date.

Are there any events in either Calontir or Meridies within, say, a five hour
drive, that people would _like_ to see mentioned on the Northkeep calonder?
For that matter, are there any mundane events locally that people would like
to see on there? (I know there's at least one wedding...)

If so, please contact me.

Marc/Diarmaid