[Northkeep] Heraldry Commenting

Kathy Herndon northkeep_herald at ansteorra.org
Sat Dec 21 07:35:23 PST 2002

As a reminder, heraldic commenting is scheduled for today (Saturday)
beginning at 1 PM.  It will be held at our house.  Phone number and
address are published in the Saga (and Etienne is listed in the back
of the Black Star if you do not have a Saga).  If you do not have
access to the publications and need directions, post an email
directly to me and I will check and reply near lunchtime.

The Gazette for December is small and the meeting will not take much time.

Lady Rosamund Blaunchflur