[Northkeep] Addendum to Puck's News

ainarm at cox.net ainarm at cox.net
Fri Dec 6 09:23:09 PST 2002

Just another quick note to hopefully head off some panic.  Rapier practice for both adult and youth will continue after Puck leaves.  This is one reason I have worked on getting my authorization in youth rapier and am working on completing my authorization for adult rapier.  And we already have some folks that are much more skilled than I to help teach :)  So don't worry about the practices they will continue and hopefully we will get some more folks authorized to marshall.
Ainar