[Northkeep] Cancelled: Puck's Rapier Practice

GabriDAvila at netscape.net GabriDAvila at netscape.net
Mon Jan 7 14:57:25 PST 2002

Hello again everyone,

There will be NO practice tomorrow night.

Puck and I are cancelling Puck's Rapier Practice indefinitely - until the sunlight comes back or we find a suitable place to hold practices indoors. We will make sure to e-mail out to the list when we resume practice.

Explanation why tomorrow's practice is cancelled:
Puck and I had originally thought that the Chamberlain Community Center was near Cincinatti and 56th Street South (not having looked closely enough at the map). It wasn't until I was writing the directions out that I realized my mistake. After discussing it with Puck, we decided to go ahead with plans because we hoped that it was far enough North to be outside of the more dangerous sections.

We have had several e-mails sent to us with concerns about the location, so we decided to cancel it. Since we have several youth rapier fighters who attend our practice, safety is a very important issue.

We hope that you will hear from us again soon. Until then, we will miss practicing with you.

En servicio,
Gabriela