[Northkeep] Puck's Rapier Practice

Puck Curtis puck_curtis at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 14 10:57:14 PST 2002

  Thanks to the efforts of Zenobia, we have an indoor practice area this
week.  Practice will be from 6:30pm - 8pm and will take place at the West
Regional Library.  We will be in the auditorium.  The street address is:

  2224 West 51st
  Tulsa, OK

  To get there you need to get on I-44 going west
  Cross I-75 and exit onto West 51st street
  The library should be between S. Waco Ave. and S. 25th West Ave.

  If you need a map, you can enter the address listed above into mapquest
at:

  http://www.mapquest.com

Puck & Gabriela

P.S. Thanks to both Zenobia and Marguerrite for helping in the search for
places to practice.