[Northkeep] Trip details was Spaetzle was War Manuvers

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Mon Jan 28 11:33:12 PST 2002

Hmmmmm, sounds good.  Our culinary delights were satisfied by a yummi
trip to Coco Bolo's up in Manhattan Kansas.  I developed a real
affection for the Jamaican style cuisine when Gilyan lived there, and
I've been missing it for the last 6 months.  If people ever have to go
through or near Manhattan, the restaurant is well worth the trip.

Ain't it great when the fat guys are planning the trip?
You know you gonna eat well :)

JP

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.