[Northkeep] Fabric Weight question

Peachy Keen Barbara Jean peachykeen at moose-mail.com
Wed Jan 30 06:07:16 PST 2002

I just purchased some sample amounts of Linen online from fabric.com
and I had Zahava help me punch test it. From what we can tell it
really depends on how many layers of linen you want. It also depends
on the weave. We found one medium weight linen that held up better
than one heavy weight linen did because of the weave of the fabric
was better. I would get samples and test them. But, from what I've
observed the heavier weighted linens are generally better. As far as
the oz... I did not see that info provided for when I purchased my
linen.

Nadine