[Northkeep] POPULACE CLOAK DISPLAY QUERY

Mercedes de Cerdanya steldr at home.net
Thu Jan 31 06:56:37 PST 2002

Well, The first Sunday in March might be an option for me but that's leaving
it a bit late for the other members of our freezing populace..........
Hmmm,  Zenobia, how often can we use the clubhouse before they start
charging us?  It might not be a bad place to do it if we bring in a couple
of tables..............What would people think about the Sunday after BLAT
(course we're coming home Saturday night but others might be camping so
that's not as feasible as it could be, is it...) or early on the Sunday of
Officer's Meeting which is the 17th - Catrin, how long are we looking at?
If we started at 11 that would give us 3.5 hours before any of us (me,
primarily) would have to leave...........