[Northkeep] POPULACE CLOAK DISPLAY QUERY

Shirley Roper vivatthedream at home.com
Thu Jan 31 07:26:52 PST 2002

We can use the clubhouse for free whenever it's available - no limits.  We just have to make sure we clean up after ourselves, and I have to be with you.  There are tables in the storage closet - remember the ones we used for the revel?   Zaina is performing at Borders on Feb. 10 at 3:00, so that would not be a good day for me.  But don't let that stop you - I can always reserve a library meeting room for you.  I have the 17th free.  As soon as you decide when you want to get together, just let me know and I'll arrange a location.

Zenobia