[Northkeep] Summer Afternoon in the Seraglio*

Zenobia Mira Vallis VivatTheDream at cox.net
Sat Jul 6 16:15:24 PDT 2002

A Summer Afternoon in the Seraglio*

A Middle Eastern Frolic
Featuring Music, Dance, Food, Frivolity, and Mehndi ~

After hearing Lady Ismet's ideas for a Middle Eastern day in Northkeep, Lady Susan the Curious arranged for Lady Ciaran Littlefox (the late Blackfox's former apprentice) to come to Northkeep to practice the exotic art of Mehndi (henna tattoos) on our fair populace (see Ciaran's email and tips below).  To provide an appropriate setting for her endeavours, plan to bring exotic rugs and cushions (if you have them), a covered dish to share (at least vaguely Middle Eastern, if possible - we can give you a list of Middle Eastern delis in Tulsa), beverages (alcohol is allowed), and pool things (if you wish to swim).  If you'd like to prepare food on-site, there is a fully-equipped kitchen (but no kitchen slave).

Bring your drum, or other instrument.  There will be dancers.

FREE
  a.. When:  Saturday, July 27, 3:00 pm until ????
  b.. Where:  Oakbrook Village Clubhouse, 1140 S. 111th E. Ave., Tulsa.  Coming East on 11th, the entrance to Oakbrook Village Condominiums will be the last street on the right before you get to Garnett.  After turning right on this street (111th E. Ave.), go to the second street on the right (I think it's 12th).  Turn right, and the office/clubhouse and swimming pool will be on your right.  Call 852-5594 if you get lost.

For more info:  Lady Ismet - BurgBorrendohl at earthlink.net
 Lady Susan the Curious - catmafia at swbell.net
 Zenobia Mira Vallis - VivatTheDream at cox.net

*s-rly - Sultan's Palace