[Northkeep] Flier for demo

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Tue Jul 30 22:57:30 PDT 2002

I forgot to ask at populace.  Would any of you like to make up a flier for
the demo?  I am wanting to do it up in color and place in local libraries
and businesses.  If you work anywhere that has a break room with many
through and would like a copy, let me know.  Origanal illumination,
calligraphy and the like would be delightful, but we can do it on the
computer if no one has the time.  It might be too late to wait for Scribal
guild, so would appreciate someone taking it on or I will set the new
deputy on it.

Susan