[Northkeep] archery/thrown weapons practice

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 9 08:59:52 PDT 2002

***PLEASE OTTOKAR***
Can we please have the thrown weapons at the same time
as the archery??

Zahava

--- Derek Wilson <dwilson at dollar.com> wrote:
> I am hoping HE Ainar will post the directions as I
> know how to get there but
> don't know it well enough to post legible
> directions. (HINT HINT)
>
> Okay The first archery Practice will be Next
> Thursday July 18th from 6:30ish
> to whenever we get tired or we can't safely shoot
> due to lack of light. We
> will be having practices on Sunday's as well as long
> as we have the
> participation. The Sunday practices will be at the
> same time unless we
> decide that a morning practice would be better. So
> if you are interested in
> shooting come on out.....no bow....no arrows....we
> will get you shooting
> anyway! Hope to see many of you out there.
>
> Also Ottokar is going to be holding Thrown weapons
> practices at the same
> location not sure of his times hpefully they can
> coincide with our practices
> so that we can cross over.
>
> Diethelm Waltorfer
> Archery Marshal Northkeep

=====
Reality is merely and illusion, albeit a persistent one.
                                -----A. Einstein
I'm trying to tell you something about my life
Maybe give me insight between black and white
The best thing you've ever done for me
Is to help me take my life less seriously, it's only life after all.  ---Indigo Girls "Closer to Fine"