[Northkeep] .............

Peachy Keen Barbara Jean peachykeen at moose-mail.com
Mon Jun 17 09:48:12 PDT 2002

Congratulations!!!

Nadine

---- Begin Original Message ----

From: Jaime Brown <lady_catin at yahoo.com>
Sent: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 15:28:04 -0700 (PDT)
To: northkeep at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Northkeep] .............

My Lords and Ladies -
It is with great pleasure (and a sigh of relief
and pure joy!!!) that Lord Wynfrith and I would
like to announce our engagement.  Further
deatils will be forthcoming as our
representatives, Master Beorthlic and Siegner
Etienne, agree to disagree over the bride price
and dowry at future events.  This will no doubt
be entertaining and educational for us
all.  <grin>
Lady Catin

ep

---- End Original Message ----

"...If you're going to be human than there are a whole load
of things that come with it. Eyes, a heart, days and life.
It's the moments that illuminate it, though. The times you
don't see when you're having them...they make the rest of
it matter." -Death The Time Of Your Life  by Neil Gaiman

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and so very Peachy
Keen!!!
Will nuclear waste be transported through your neighborhood?
Speak up! http://www.Care2.com/go/speakup