[Northkeep] .............

Darin Herndon dherndon at bswintl.com
Mon Jun 17 11:36:04 PDT 2002

I'm sure a very equitable dowry will be arranged with little delay.
When Master Beorhtlic found out that Wynfrith had adopted me as his
"Da", he appeared far more worried than I (and that's an excellent
bargaining position).

As an aside (since sometimes people seem to take things the wrong way),
Master Beorhtlic and I both like Wynfrith and Catin a lot.  However,
since we have to bargain for only one side (and we are supposed to be
biased for that side), you will likely see me being critical or perhaps
disparaging of Catin and Beorhtlic in the near future (until this is
done).  And he of myself and Wynfrith.  This is a game, though one we
take fairly seriously or we wouldn't role play it with accuracy, and all
is in fun.  If it was otherwise, either Wynfrith or Catin would gut us
in fairly short order.

Seigneur Etienne

>>> lady_catin at yahoo.com 06/16/02 05:28PM >>>

My Lords and Ladies -
It is with great pleasure (and a sigh of relief and pure joy!!!) that
Lord Wynfrith and I would like to announce our engagement.  Further
deatils will be forthcoming as our representatives, Master Beorthlic and
Siegner Etienne, agree to disagree over the bride price and dowry at
future events.  This will no doubt be entertaining and educational for
us all.  <grin>
Lady Catin