[Northkeep] stolen armour

OttokarLuther at aol.com OttokarLuther at aol.com
Sun Jun 23 01:09:11 PDT 2002

i know that this probably wont do much good, but i took my armor to a
gathering of friends today when i got home  i just left it in my car as i
live in a fairly safe neighborhood and the thought of someone stealing it
never crossed my mind about 2 hours later it was gone. the police said that
they have had several cases of this kind of stuff disappearing (swords, and
stuff) that has been located in Tulsa pawn shops. so if anybody happens to be
pawn shopping and sees my armor i love to hear about it i lost
a barrel helm with a bar grill, 1/2 inch link chain shirt comes to about mid
thigh on me and has short sleeves, and a 3/8 inch link full coif (that was a
custom already paid for order) around $800 or so total oh and 2 sticks of
rattan (just got them)

anyway even if i don't get my stuff back everybody watch your stuff and don't
be careless like me
thanks
Ottokar