[Northkeep] Northkeep Dance Guild Announcement

Jack Skinner Jack.Skinner at Thrifty.com
Wed Mar 6 10:50:10 PST 2002

Unto the populace of the Barony of Northkeep does Lord Kieran o'Chonnacht
send greetings!

Lady Anna has asked me to make an announcement concerning Northkeep's Dance
Guild.  We have a site and a date to meet which is as follows.

Date:Last Tuesday of every month
Place: Kendall Whittier Library
Time:  Starts around 7-7:15PM and ends around 9PM

A map showing the location of the library is available on the Northkeep site
under meetings.
Music will be provided and we hope to have many dancers whether they are new
to the art or footworn veterans.

There is also a new Yahoo group for the guild located at the following
address open to all interested:

We hope to see you there!!

Kieran

Jack E. Skinner Jr.