[Northkeep] On the topic of Kittys...

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Tue Mar 12 22:37:15 PST 2002

First off, thank you so much everyone.  I was given lots of great ideas.  I
got a new slicker brush from the Animal place on 15th between Sheridan and
Memorial.  It was from Germany and larger than the other one I had, it
works great.  I was about to get tons of the dead undercoat out, with only
a few cat bites to show for it.

The other Kitty this is in reference to, is Kit.  I was just describing her
surgery to someone and realized that I am ok with it as it needs to be done
(she turned her foot another 4 or so times in the last week and is in alot
of pain), but the fact that they will be operating on my baby is an unknown
to me.

The favor I would like to ask is, anyone who schedule is flexable for next
Tuesday and would be able to come sit with me at the hospital, if I need,
can you contact me off list and let me know time frame and contact
numbers.  That way if anything comes up, or I just need someone with me, I
can call.  Jim is out of state and my mom will be home with Peg, so I don't
have anyone handy.  She has her pre-op appointment on Friday and then
Monday we find out what time her surgery is to be.

Thanks,

Susan
catmafia at swbell.net