[Northkeep] Question for those of you who have been around awhile.

Emily Minier eminier at dollar.com
Wed Mar 13 05:29:13 PST 2002

While cleaning out a storage area in a rental house, some friends of mine
found three photo albums of SCA heavy weapons battles' pictures.  Also, in
the very back of one of the albums was scroll declaring Sir Jonathon
MacNaughton the Guardian of Mooneshadowe.  There is no date on the scroll. I
do know that my friends have lived in this house for 7 to 8 years.  I've
looked at the pictures and I don't recognize very many people in them.

If any of you know this gentleman or how to reach him, please let me know.
I'd like to return these photos and the scroll to their rightful owner.

Emily Minier
Technical Coordinator
Dollar Rent A Car Systems, Inc
(918) 669-3040