[Northkeep] out of hiding

moira oriordain ibpoates at juno.com
Wed Mar 27 03:13:08 PST 2002

Greetings to all
Not exactly hiding just terribly overwhelmed by mundanity, a slight
reprieve has afforded us the ability to attend March populace.
Although we have been around what seems like many lifetimes you may have
guessed we don't attend many events or functions. To be given an award
was, well it was and is a great priviledge.
Thanks to the crown, thanks to those who saw fit to bestow such honors
In service
Moira