[Northkeep] Castellan Prize

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Wed Mar 27 08:05:43 PST 2002

Greetings!!!  Just wanted to let everyone know that we have a box in process
for the Castellan prize.  Lord Lucan Silverwolf is finishing up an oak chest
for the Barony to give as prize to the next Castellan.  Now all we need is
more stuff to put in the box!  I would love for the box to be filled with
things made by the wonderful craftspeople we have in Northkeep.  A way for
us to not only show off the Barony's generosity but the Barony's skills as
well!  And remember that this is your chance to nudge your seneschal into
poverty!  Ian has committed to donating a number of things equal to the
number of things that the members of the populace donate!!

Also, don't forget that prizes are needed for the other titled winners at
Castellan as well.  This includes the children!  If you are unsure what sort
of things might be appropriate children's prizes then speak with Elisabeta,
she may have some ideas for you.

Again, thanks to Lucan for the wonderful box and to Anawyn for the marvelous
start on filling it!

Mercedes