[Northkeep] Home 2

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 18 21:50:18 PST 2002

While I didn't go to Gulf, I'm back too after 5 days in Williamsburg and
Jamestown.  The Military Through the Ages event was fantastic, and had all
sorts of really cool displays by all manner of re-enactors (including
several groups of SCA people - the Pirate crew was quite well done, for
example).  I came back with new information on shoe stuff, cool leather
samples and a slection of fabric samples from a merchant doing mail order.

I'm glad Gulf went off well too.  All in all it sounds like it's been a good
week for everyone.

Marc/Diarmaid