[Northkeep] Needleworker's last night

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Tue Mar 19 06:47:37 PST 2002

Well, had a good time at needleworker's last night.  Thanks to Marta for
teaching (she was even patient with me when I whined......) and to Diethelm
and Nadine for supplying the lucets - very nice craftmanship, btw!!!
Etienne and Rosamund stopped by and let us hold the baby - she's a real
cutie who has her father's eyes.  We also got to meet Bethany who brought us
cookies.  She should be at populace so make her welcome!

Just a reminder, if you would like to teach a class at needleworkers (or
another time) or would like to see a class on a specific subject, let Falan
know.  If you want to learn about it, there are probably a couple other
people who would like to as well........

Also, everyone keep Kitty in their thoughts through her surgery this
morning.......

Mercedes