[Northkeep] fabric and garb question

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Sun May 5 17:48:42 PDT 2002

Thank you so much Mistress Talana for doing your fabric identification
class and to Lady Faolen for organizing the fabric swap.  I only wish that
more people would have made it.

The remaining fabric came home with me and I am hoping to find some good
gentles here who would volunteer to make some garb for our Gold Key that
will fill some of the gaps we have.  We are really lacking children's sizes
and large garb.  If you would be willing to make some of this to help the
barony out, please let me know.  Don't worry about your skill level or it
needing to be fancy, just plain basic tunics and pants would be more than
ample; as now we have next to nothing in these sizes.  Also if you have
some garb your kids have out grown or you no longer have need of, feel free
to donate those to the loaner garb chest.

Thanks again for making the class possible,

Susan the Curious
Hospitaller
Barony of Northkeep
Ansteorra