[Northkeep] Reveling

Zenobia Mira Vallis VivatTheDream at cox.net
Wed May 8 20:34:41 PDT 2002

Sorry, Diarmaid...guess I got caught up in the spirit of getting people together (see what you started?).  I obviously haven't a clue when it comes to knowing what's required for shoemaking, but I do know that something about the drum circles seems to be drawing people in - even those who neither dance nor drum.  We had another full house this month.

In peace,
 Zenobia