[Northkeep] Stuff on the list I need to reply too...

Jerry & Teresa Herring herring at upperspace.net
Thu May 16 18:45:00 PDT 2002

err... Right?
----- Original Message -----
From: Ciana O'Hara <cianaoh at yahoo.com>
To: <northkeep at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2002 8:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Northkeep] Stuff on the list I need to reply too...

 Hey Ian....you do mean Monday ... right???

  Jerry & Teresa Herring <herring at upperspace.net> wrote: As I know it there
are currently two demos on the table one Memorial day
weekend and one the weekend after Castellan.
I say if you can find the people to do them please feel free to arrange them
thru Susan.

The meeting place sounds like some where that I need to visit but we don't
need to have our after meeting gatherings there. I think Mazzios will be
fine. Would someone local to Tulsa maybe a deputy Seneschal type give
Mazzio's on 31st and Garnet a call and let them know we will have around 20
to 50 people showing up there around 9pmish Sunday.

Thanks,
Ian

Ciana    (Mka Carla)
Anda GDH    http://www.geocities.com/ciana_sca/BlackMongoose