[Northkeep] Stuff on the list I need to reply too...

Elodie elodie_osu at yahoo.com
Fri May 17 06:42:49 PDT 2002

 I will do it...
Elodie
  Jerry & Teresa Herring <herring at upperspace.net> wrote: err... Right?
----- Original Message -----
From: Ciana O'Hara
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2002 8:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Northkeep] Stuff on the list I need to reply too...

Hey Ian....you do mean Monday ... right???

Jerry & Teresa Herring wrote: As I know it there
are currently two demos on the table one Memorial day
weekend and one the weekend after Castellan.
I say if you can find the people to do them please feel free to arrange them
thru Susan.

The meeting place sounds like some where that I need to visit but we don't
need to have our after meeting gatherings there. I think Mazzios will be
fine. Would someone local to Tulsa maybe a deputy Seneschal type give
Mazzio's on 31st and Garnet a call and let them know we will have around 20
to 50 people showing up there around 9pmish Sunday.

Thanks,
Ian

Ciana (Mka Carla)
Anda GDH http://www.geocities.com/ciana_sca/BlackMongoose
Member of The Company Ladies
http://www.geocities.com/companyladies/CompanyLadies
Carla's work email: cglenn at tulsacounty.org

~Elodie~

When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are
about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, faith is
knowing one of two things will happen: There will be something
solid to stand on, or you will be taught how to fly.
 -Barbara J. Winter