[Northkeep] [Fwd: [Namron] Bowing out]

Frank Howerton hoefish at hotmail.com
Thu May 23 20:30:48 PDT 2002

  Well it is nice of him to post this to the Namron list and we have to hear
about it second hand. For all those new people out there who feel unwelcome,
this is for you. I was new and like any group there is clicks and maybe you
cannot get into them. Thorgrim and Sigen made me feel very welcome and I
don't think they liked me very much at first. A lot of people don't like me,
it's very mutual. I got into the SCA for the love of the game and a love of
things Medieval, not to find friends. If you got into the SCA for a
friendship drive or a financial support group, then you came to the wrong
place. You have alienated an entire community of very welcoming and nice
people. Sure we do not see eye to eye most of the time, but they are all
nice. I can say even the people I do not like are still nice, just not my
cup of tea. So you are leaving because we did not invite you to come to our
house, play with my dog and knit a sweater?!  BYE!  :)

Love and Kisses
Ld. Karl Hungus