[Northkeep] Local Events

Zenobia Mira Vallis VivatTheDream at cox.net
Sat Nov 23 08:47:28 PST 2002

Zubeydah ~

Check out the Kingdom calendar at http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/seneschal/calendar/unofficial.html

There's Wiesenfeuer Yule Revel in December, and Tribute to Ansteorra in Eldern Hills in February.  Also War College in Wiesenfeuer in February.

Do you ever go to Calontir events?

It's not an official event, but there's also the Middle Eastern Bazaar and Yule Hafla that we're doing at Bombay Dining on December 14th, 11-3.  I hope you'll come and dance!

Zenobia