[Northkeep] Local Events

beth hansen beth at stormreaver.net
Sat Nov 23 09:49:12 PST 2002

Thank you, that calendar page helps a lot. I appreciate it.

I have great difficulty _driving_ long distances, so anything over about 2
hours gets me twitchy and phobic. :-(  Does the Barony have any kind of
carpooling? I've got a car I'm happy to provide, I just can't be at the
wheel for the full span of the drive.

And thank you for the reminder about the Hafla.. not sure I'll be brave
enough to dance, but if I can get appropriate garb made by then, I do want
to attend.

Is there a Populous meeting coming up this monday?

- zubeydah