[Northkeep] Northkeep feast and serving stuff

Terry Wasson hatur2000 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 26 06:02:26 PST 2002

>From: "Dawson, Lynne" <dawsonl at unionps.org>
>To: <northkeep at ansteorra.org>
>Subject: RE: [Northkeep] Northkeep feast and serving stuff
>Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 07:19:44 -0600
>
>A decent set of knives would make chopping/slicing so much easier.

Greeting this is Hatur
Their is a place here in Prague okla. to buy meat, on the first week of the
month they have a large meat sale.
  I have bought meaat here for cooking for the KAF and other large cook outs
that I aahave done in the past.
Some times you can get polish sausage for as low as 4.99
for 10 lbs or other meat such as pork ribs for .99 a lbs
Just some info if you need any help let me know as I have a freezer and can
puchase in advance and can store it .
Hatur