[Northkeep] Re: Northkeep digest, Vol 1 #726 - 3 msgs

FARMING20 at webtv.net FARMING20 at webtv.net
Sun Oct 13 10:16:30 PDT 2002

Sorry Susan, but there were none from Carlisle Keep at the feast, as we
did not know to pre register for it, though there were 5 of us there in
attendance.  One shot well in the archery competition, and one got
authourized,  I got my authorization permit (I guess), and attended a
marshals class presented by Lord Jon Paul, and all of us attended the
combat archery class put on by Countess Octavia..  Despte the rain, it
was indeed a good event, with several good merchants,  good fighting all
around, although I cannot cmment upon the good feast. lol  Lord Wilhelm
Da Kaalavo

http://community.webtv.net/FARMING20/BILLSLAND