[Northkeep] Re: Namron Protectorate

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Sun Oct 13 12:00:40 PDT 2002

>Sorry Susan, but there were none from Carlisle Keep at the feast, as we
>did not know to pre register for it, though there were 5 of us there in
>attendance.  One shot well in the archery competition, and one got
>authourized,  I got my authorization permit (I guess), and attended a
>marshals class presented by Lord Jon Paul, and all of us attended the
>combat archery class put on by Countess Octavia..  Despte the rain, it
>was indeed a good event, with several good merchants,  good fighting all
>around, although I cannot cmment upon the good feast. lol  Lord Wilhelm
>Da Kaalavo

Lord Wilhelm,

I am so sorry to have not met the 4 with you, but so glad that they enjoyed
the event.  From all I hear, we were very well represented on the Archery
field.  Our Breathern in Tahlequah are speaking of the possibility of an
Archery gathering soon, so will keep you all up on that.  As to the class
by Contess Octavia, I am sure that the many who missed it will enjoy
hearing about it from you and the others from Carisle Keep.

Susan