[Northkeep] Namron Archery Practice/IKAC

CLASS016 at aol.com CLASS016 at aol.com
Thu Oct 3 13:22:41 PDT 2002

Heya!

The following is a list of the Barony of Namron's archery practice and our regularly scheduled IKAC.  I know people need out of area scores for the IKAC so please feel free to come and play with us.  If you have questions or need directions, please contact me at: class016 at aol.com .

The Namron Baronial schedule for October is:
Monday, 6:30 p.m. October 7th -- Children's Archery
Monday, 6:30 p.m. October 14th -- 40 and 20 yard pratice
Monday, 6:30 p.m. October 21st -- 30 and 40 yard practice
Monday, 6:00 p.m. October 28th -- IKAC!!!!!!!

In Service,
Bianca Sereni
Archery Marshal of Namron
Titled Archery of Namron