[Northkeep] B'ville Canton

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Fri Oct 4 12:34:37 PDT 2002

Voie Noir........ doesn't have the same flow as chemin noir but it's not
bad.  Voie would be pronounced vwah, right?

Of course, in the end, Bartlesville's name is Bartlesville's choice (with
the COH's permission of course) and we're only making suggestions, right
guys?

And Diarmaid, we do too listen to you.  Stop that, it's Friday, you're
supposed to be happy!

On another note, what should I be looking for to oil my shoes and Ainar's
shoes?  They're fairly dusty and need to be cared for......

Mercedes