[Northkeep] Titles - Was Re: Protectorate

Fitzmorgan at aol.com Fitzmorgan at aol.com
Sun Oct 13 22:54:28 PDT 2002

     Generally no one minds if you use situationaly appropriate titles.  If
you were talking about Miguel winning a Rapier list it wouldn't be wrong to
say Don Miguel instead of Sir Miguel even though Sir is the higher title.
      When being Formal, Barn should be addresed as "Earl" as that is his
highest title.  In my earlier example when I said you might refer to "His
Execellency, Sir Barn" the "Execellency" is a reference to his Earldom.

Robert