[Northkeep] Gulf War Question

Fitzmorgan at aol.com Fitzmorgan at aol.com
Fri Oct 18 19:05:53 PDT 2002

In a message dated 10/18/02 7:31:27 PM Central Daylight Time,
DHerndon at bswintl.com writes:

> SPECIAL NOTE:
> Blue cards are issued when corporate gets a signed waiver with your
> membership renewal form.  This is a sign to anyone at any troll that, as
> long as your membership dates are current, then a waiver is on file for
> you so you should not have to sign a waiver on-site.  If you send in
> your membership renewal, but forget to sign the waiver on the form, then
> you get a different color card and will have to sign site waivers at
> every event you attend.  I have heard something about fighters having to
> sign waivers for every event at which they fight but I'm sure someone
> can speak up if they know more about that.

       Everyone without a Blue Card has to sign a waiver for every event they
attend.  Once you have signed the waiver to attend the event that wiaver
covers you for any activities including fighting.  Fighters who do not have a
Blue Card also have to sign a waiver for every Fighter Practice thay take
part in.  If you have a Blue Card you do not have to sign any other wiavers.
       If you filled out the paperwork correctly you should get blue cards
for every person on your family membership.

Robert