[Northkeep] Gulf War Question

Ciana O'Hara cianaoh at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 19 16:02:08 PDT 2002

Last year John and I were not hit by non-member fees; however, we had to pay a non-member fee on Nick....who we didn't have to pay for because he was under the cut-off age.  So even though he was considered free we STILL had to pay to get him on site!!  <<< was NOT a happy person >>>
If your card is not blue you will just have to sign a waiver at the door, I believe (don't quote me I have slept since Gulf last year)!!
Hope that helps.