[Northkeep] Desks

ainarm at cox.net ainarm at cox.net
Tue Oct 22 07:21:38 PDT 2002

Ok folks, here is a description of the desks.  My mother just called to let me know that they are moving them today and they have to be picked up today.  Sorry for the short warning but it is what I got also.  The desks are 50.00 each.  They are in good shape.  I can prob. assist somewhat in the removal/moving of the units if needed.  Just let me know.  If you are still interested in getting one contact me at 810-0821 and I will get you the info needed.
Ainar
They are 59long x 90 wide.  Credenza 2 ft hight. 3 slots on one side and
cabinet on the other. Has a light underneath credenza..  Right side has a
letter size file drawer and a small drawer. I think most come with keyboard
holder.   U shaped.  Oh also has a shelf underneath one side.  I hope this
helps.
They are wanting to get them out of the room and they will get damaged if
they have to put them in a semi trailer.    There is 3 left. $50 a piece.
We paid about 450 for them 3 years ago.