[Northkeep] Chemin Noir Populace

OttokarLuther at aol.com OttokarLuther at aol.com
Tue Oct 22 23:25:05 PDT 2002

Greetings North Keep

The populace Meeting for Le Canton Du Chemin Noir will be at the Bartlesville
Public Library at 7pm on Oct 24 Down stairs meeting room (the room is really
small but it's all we have now) were still in the informal stage as were not
official yet we are in garb and the meeting should be short afterwards we
will go to Denny's for food and socializing (there getting used to us)
If you need directions please contact me (if we get to many people well just
hold the meating at Denny's)

In service
Lt. Ottokar Luther Von Holstein
Baronial Guard North Keep,