[Northkeep] cooking thing for eventing

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Wed Sep 4 21:26:42 PDT 2002

One of the things I have noticed in going through all the RV info, is how
many of the products they have and books of things for RV's are great
resouces for eventing.  Currently I am reading a book on 'Cooking aboard
your RV' by Janet Groene and she has another called cooking on the go for
when you have no ovens or refrigeration.  These have tons of suggestions
and methods that would be great for event cooking, expecially with ideas of
things you could do ahead of time to make meal prep easier while out there.

Susan