[Northkeep] Dionader, Ensign, Youth Rapier and Demo for area coming soon

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Wed Sep 4 21:34:09 PDT 2002

Just a friendly reminder to let you know that the demo is coming in just 10
days.  Make sure you have your calendar marked for September 14th.  Set up
will start a little before 8 in the morning and we hope to see you there
then to get everything up and going.  We have plenty of room to display the
works of our artisans, but need an idea of how much of it we need to have
set aside and if we are using the extra pavillion for something else.  So
far we have only heard from a couple of people displaying and a couple who
will be doing scribal things down on one end, so please let us know how
much display room you will need on the tables.

I have also heard from Mongo that he is working on getting two of his Sted
brothers up, they are currently the titled bards of Namron and Wiesenfeur,
so that should be great fun and we look forward to hearing from them.  I
would like to hear from a few more of our bards what things they will be
willing to preform through the day, so we can showcase their talent as much
as possible.

Hope to see you all there and that you bring along many friends and family
members.  Amanda has been so gracious to putting together a page for us at
http://Northkeep.Ansteorra.org/events/dion2002.html  Hope to see all of our
fighters out in all of their glory and watch as all of us share the wonder
of the SCA with our Community.

Susan the Curious
Hospitaller
Barony of Northkeep