[Northkeep] Congratulations in order

Derek Wilson dwilson at dollar.com
Tue Sep 3 08:54:08 PDT 2002

Unto the populace of Northkeep,

No longer shall the names of Northkeeps archers be limited to just 1 or 2
here and there. Let it be known that the following shot worthy of praise in
the name of Northkeep (if I forget you or spell your names wrong please
forgive)

Artair MacMora (Bartlesville/Elfsea his home of heart)
Ottokar (Bartlesville)
Zahava Bathanna (Tulsa)
The one known as John over there by Zahava (Tulsa, WHAT IS your SCA name!)
Catin (Tulsa, Second Archery Competition)
Ann (Tulsa, Sorry I don't know the proper spelling of the full name.)
Michael/Masume' (Tulsa, I'm sure I butchered that one!)
Galiwyn
Son of Galiwyn (first event)
Diethelm (Tulsa, the Northkeep Archery Marshal that has not won a tourney
yet but his bow continues to rack up wins in other hands)

I would ask that when you see them congratulate them all, they all shot with
skill and honor against opponents known far and wide for their skills.

Vivat!

Diethelm Waltorfer
Archery Marshal Northkeep