[Northkeep] Congratulations in order

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Tue Sep 3 12:36:20 PDT 2002

Milord Diethelm,

What a wonderful testiment to your devotion and time in twice weekly
practices.  We are very impressed, now to get me and my new bow of much
interest to one of them.  As to your name questions below, I can somewhat
help with one of them and would like to also add to his word fame.  Lady
Zahava's lord John is known as Crimthon.  He is the good gentle who wrote
our most delightful broschure.  He is of British extraction, so is far
closer to the tounge of the age we represent, so added a great deal in his
terminology in the broschure.  Thank you and your Lady wife for all that
you have done to help me in my office.

Susan, friendly local hospitaller
with a bow that will be far more popular than I, I fear...